Gassy and spitting with stomach

Wahl der richtigen Milch, Fläschchen-Zubereitung und vieles mehr!
Expertenforum

Liebe Eltern,

wir wünschen euch ein frohes Osterfest!

Wir freuen uns darauf, die Feiertage im Kreise unserer Familie zu verbringen.
Eure eingehenden Fragen bearbeiten wir schnellstmöglich nach den Feiertagen.

Herzliche Grüße
Eure HiPP-Expertinnen

Diya1
28. Aug 2021 23:26
Gassy and spitting with stomach
My 6 weeks daughter takes hipp HA biocombiotek.she swallows a lot of air while drinking.i burp her frequently .while burping she spits a lot and is gassy .after while she is uncomfortable and wakes up from sleep. How can I help her in reducing spitting and gassy .
HiPP-Elternservice
30. Aug 2021 11:45
Re: Gassy and spitting with stomach
Dear „Diya1“,

in fact, spitting up is quite common at that age. Usually some spitting up is not bad, even if it is troublesome for both parents and child.

The important thing is that your daughter is still fine and thriving. Otherwise, consultation with the pediatrician would be necessary, as he or she can assess the situation on site and, if necessary, recommend a special food such as HiPP Anti-Reflux to you. Many babies get on better with a more creamy formula. In this case, you could feed our HiPP formula with starch content, such as HiPP HA 1 Combiotik - this is slightly thicker than the Pre formula due to the starch and stays in the stomach better.

Make sure that your child does not drink too hastily from the bottle. The bottle should better have a small hole for sucking - with the bottle upside down, not more than one drop per second should come out. Otherwise your baby will swallow too much air while sucking. Always take a break in between and give your baby a chance to burp.

Give it a try. I really hope that the spitting up and gassy tummy will get better soon.

Best regards

Your HiPP Expert
2 Beiträge • Seite 1 von 1
loading 19523...