Constipation

Das Baby wird mobil
Elternforum
gast.2997987
26. Jul 2018 22:56
Constipation
Hello dear Parents,
I am a first time mom and my son is almost 8 months old. For almost a month now, he is constipated.
We have tried everything. Lactoluse (milchzucker), prune in all its forms, pears, much water, Fenchel tea, tommy massage, bike ridding, etc. All of these haven't helped.
It has gotten to a point where he pushes his stool in the opposite direction in fear of the pain. So he actually tries to hold back his stool. And it is always a drama when he has to stool, because we have to insert our little finger in his anus to force him push it out (a thermometer does not work for him). And since he always pushes it in, it is always hard.
He started with Aptamil pre from birth but we discovered that it gave him a lot of stomach cramps and flatulence. Then we switched to Hipp combiotic which was perfect.
Then at 5 months he started taking baby food. His stool was fine until 4 weeks ago. I even changed his milk two weeks ago to Hipp Comfort but it still does not help

We have been to his doctor and he gave us some suppositories. I am going to try that but maybe there is someone here who knows a more natural way to help him.

I anticipate your suggestions

Thank you all in advance

Best regards
Centia
Lauschen
29. Jul 2018 22:18
Re: Constipation
Dear Centia

Good to have Google translate for some multiple words.

Now, my sister in law has almost the same problems with her 7 month old daughter. She also tried almost everything.
If you ask for my opinion I would try the medication the doc gaves you. It's important your child gets no fear of this any more. Otherwise it gets chronic for example and that would be worst case.

After that:
I know that oil (Leinöl) is helpful. Also plum juice you could mix into the food or linseed.

Thats all I could say and I wish you all the best!
gast.2997987
1. Aug 2018 12:22
Dear Lauschen,
Thank you so very much for your answer. I will try Leinöl and get back to you about the results.
gast.2997987
1. Aug 2018 12:24
Lauschen hat geschrieben:
> Dear Centia
>
> Good to have Google translate for some multiple words.
>
> Now, my sister in law has almost the same problems with her 7 month old
> daughter. She also tried almost everything.
> If you ask for my opinion I would try the medication the doc gaves you.
> It's important your child gets no fear of this any more. Otherwise it gets
> chronic for example and that would be worst case.
>
> After that:
> I know that oil (Leinöl) is helpful. Also plum juice you could mix into
> the food or linseed.
>
> Thats all I could say and I wish you all the best!

Dear Lauschen,

Thanks a million. I will try Leinöl and give you feedback
4 Beiträge • Seite 1 von 1
loading 19545...